Sunday, November 2, 2008

QUESTION SUPRISE!

QUESTION!

hey people this is a new thing i am going to do
i call it question! i am going to do it my best try
daily to ask you a question and you answer
it by clicking that comment button
so here's the question:

What's your fav color
?
now when i say go tell me
ready... set... GO! can't wait to see
your answers! Made by Kylie Larsen
P.S my fav color is PURPLE!

6 comments:

Krazy Kylie said...

my fav color is PURPLE!

Makenna Monkey said...

I don't know what my fav color is.... maybe chocolate brown or pale pink?

Kal said...

Hey Kylie,
My favorite color is between orange purple and green so check my blog out and I'll do the same thing

Kal said...

Where are u going 4 thanksgiving?

Kaylah said...

Hi kylie it's kaylah here is my blog www.Loonington.blogspot.com and my email is Loonington@yahoo.com

Kaylah said...

Hey Kylie I didn't get your email
you may have sent it to the wrong address